My fellow colleagues,
As COVID-19 continues to accelerate its spread globally, we are all facing crisis and our lives are impacted with this unprecedented situation. Unlike the flu, there is no vaccine, and no known treatment for this unknown virus so far. Even though the healthcare industry are in such rapid vaccine development, it cannot be available for 12-18 months even if proven safe for public use.
How can we help our community and nurses who are the front liners in combat for this monster disease? Most hospitals are in shortage of PPE across USA. The PNANC organization are in contact with small business organizations in providing handmade masks to be provided to Bay Area health system for support, and we continue to accept small donations.
What can we do to help combat this virus?
- Stay Home
- Abiding with 6 feet social distancing
- Practice good hand washing with soap and water
- Educate our kids, families and friends
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing (per current news, COVID-19 is now airborne x 8 hrs.)
- Wear a mask when out for errands
- Be active, hydrate, and get good night sleep
- Let’s Help our community by helping each other.
Together we can Save Lives!!!!
Please feel free to contact me for further assistance.
Best and warm regards,