PHILIPPINES NURSES ASSOCIATION OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

Start thinking about changing PNA Northern California to PNA Golden Gate

• 18 October 2018 4:09 PM
    Message # 6796560
    Peter-Reuben Calixto (Administrator)

With the birth of Napa-Solano Chapter, Greater Sacramento and Silicon Valley- the current name of the association- the Philippine Nurses Association of Northern California is slowly losing the relevance of its designation as "Northern California." All the new chapters are located within Northern California and thus a chapter within the heart of San Francisco and the Peninsula will have to adopt a name that is more appropriate to its location. For now, the current executive board is looking at a new name- how about the PNA Golden Gate Chapter? 

Do you have any suggestions> How do you like the future name or do you have any other suggestions or idea? We welcome responses

• 28 July 2020 1:22 PM
    Reply # 9131125 on 6796560
    Tyson Outtrim
    It reminds me something that i have forgot and that is the dream of buying a red car for myself. Everybody had dreams but some people can understand their dreams and some don't and i like to introduce best dissertation writing company to everyone because its my favorite website because i got everything there that i want to know.This is a very sweet post and i really love it.
  • 14 October 2020 2:22 AM
    Reply # 9302819 on 6796560
    Mary Derrick

Well I will say that I myself have thought of a perfect person in my imagination although I have never ever met him but I do believe that I will meet him some day. The offshore web hosting admires writers like you.

• 02 November 2020 3:27 AM
    Reply # 9339911 on 6796560
    Anonymous

There are many places on internet where I can find every useful information which I need. This is another great knowledge for me and offshore vps are doing great job for helping people in their great writing work. I like to know more about different wefts and this information has increased my interest in it.

• 02 November 2020 11:52 PM
    Reply # 9341900 on 6796560
    Anonymous

Thoughts.com is getting very popular day by day because it is providing so many best services to its readers. For example we can read face recognition attendance system pakistan very useful information here and we can also write any relevant thing here. And its also very popular for its downloadable collection of software drivers.

• 22 January 2021 6:17 AM
    Reply # 9930567 on 6796560
    cheena mika

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content.

offshoreservers.net

The article has really peaks my interest.